Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello!

Well!  I've never created a blog before....and I thought this would be kind of fun!  I guess it is really for me....like a journal, but online. lol.  I should totally be doing my homework right now....but this isn't the first time I've procrastinated on it...I'll do it in the morning! HAHA.  So right now....I'm almost broke, and all I can think about are unnecessary things that I want!  Funny isn't it?!  Let's see....this feather earring, mac lipstick....and eyeliner...(my dog chewed my lipstickers and eyeliner, and only God knows what else! Geesh  I love her to pieces though) a new truck, new booster and car seat for the wee ones, a weight set.... and the list GOES ON.lol, must be the time of the month.  Goodness I'm starving!  I had some yummy chili at my Dad's tonight...but that seems like HOURS ago! My little munchkins are sleeping on the couch...the same couch that I am sitting on...and the same couch that Picasso the cat and Penelope the pup are sleeping on! You'd think I had a huge couch....eh, but I don't. someday right? do de do de dooooo.  Time to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment