Life is beautiful...even though there are obstacles, & things don't always go our way, life should be treasured and celebrated every single day!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Workouts
So, I don't know how many times I have started up a workout routine....done it for about a week....and then just....STOP. Why? I can't be exactly too sure...but I know personally it has to do with wanting unrealistic results NOW....when I know this is not possible. I also am a HUGE procrastinator...and tend to wait until the last minute to do things, and then just wind up not doing them(like homework...and exercising). Well....today is the DAY! I am going to stick with this. I did an ab workout (that I found on youtube), which consisted of about 50 ab reps. Then I did some cardio. For cardio, I prefer to dance and do my own things....I sweat TONS and have FUN! So I played some music, danced and tried some zumba and kickboxing videos on youtube....which all together ended up being about 30 mins. Then, I did one of my P90X videos...chest and back...but only did about 3/4, seeing as my chinup bar is in someone else's posession. THEN, last but not least, I did the ab ripper x. My goal is to shed about 10-12 lbs, and gain some lean muscle and tone(within 1-2 months). Oh oh oh....iv'e also been researching fat burning pills....and am NOT impressed....most seem unsafe, unnecessary and way expensive...but i am somewhat impressed with what I've read about Apidexin....and this product actually has a lifetime guarantee...which is nice. And of course eating healthy is a big thing....but I don't really eat UNhealthy...but my diet could use some tweeking. Anyway.....motivation, motivation, motivation.....gotta stay motivated!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment